1. COMPLIANCE. Each Unit Owner shall be governed by and shall comply with the terms of the declaration of condominium (the “Condominium Documents”), the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws of the Association, and any and all regulations adopted pursuant thereto, as they may be amended from time to time. Failure of the Unit Owner to comply therewith shall entitle the association or other Unit Owners to the relief provided for in the following sub-paragraphs in addition to the remedies provided by the condominium act or the bylaws. If you have reasonable evidence that a unit in the community is not in compliance with the Rules and Regulations, please contact the Property Manager. Owners, occupants and guests must comply with these Rules and Regulations.
2. OCCUPANCY. Each Unit shall be used as a single-family residence only as defined in the Condominium Documents. Under no circumstances may more than one family reside in a Unit at one time. In no event shall occupancy (except for temporary occupancy by visiting guest(s) exceed six (6) persons for each Unit. The Board of Directors shall have the power to authorize occupancy of a Unit by persons in addition to those set forth above. Visiting guest(s) are limited to a time period of fourteen (14) days. Unit Owners are responsible for and must supervise the actions and activities of all Owner Unit occupants and guests while they are within the Association property. No improper, offensive, hazardous or unlawful use shall be made of any unit or on the Condominium Property. Expenses relating to violations of any portion of the Condominium property shall be corrected by, and at the sole expense of the violating party. No flammable, combustible or explosive fluids, chemicals or substances shall be kept in any Unit or on the Common areas except in garages in an approved Fire Resistant Container.
3. LEASING. Only an entire Unit may be leased. Leasing of Units is subject to the prior written approval of the Association. The maximum term of a lease shall not exceed one year. If a lease is to be extended and/or renewed beyond one year, a renewal application must be submitted to the Association for approval 20 days prior to the expiration of the lease. Units may not be rented or leased more than three (3) times annually and no lease shall be approved for a term less than thirty (30) days. The Unit Owner shall be jointly and severally liable with the Tenant to the Association for any amount which is required by the Association to repair any damage to the Common Elements resulting from acts or omissions of Tenants or to pay any claim for injury or damage to any property caused by the negligence of the Tenant. Owners must provide completed Lease Application Packet along with a $100 application fee to Association for approval a minimum of twenty (20) days prior to scheduled move-in date. No Tenants are permitted to move in prior to the approval by the Association. Failure to comply may result in a $100 per day fine being placed on the Unit Owners account. Lessees are responsible for the safety of themselves, their children and guests and for all activities within the Unit and or on the Association property. All applicants 18 years and older must be listed on the application.
4. PETS. Each Unit Owner or Tenant may have one small (mature weight of thirty five (35) pounds) domesticated pet per Unit. No guests or invitees of an Owner or Tenant shall be permitted to bring any pets of any kind on the Condominium Property. No pets shall be allowed to commit a nuisance in any public portion of the Condominium Property. Your pet should not be a nuisance to your neighbors. Excessive barking, a dog that frequently "escapes" from the house, or a cat that roams the neighborhood could be considered a nuisance. Neighbors should not be disturbed by noise or action by household pets. Animals are not permitted to run loose. This is a Collier County ordinance. All pets must be leashed when on the Association property. A non-refundable Pet Deposit of $250 is due with rental applications that pets will be in residence. Dangerous breeds are not permitted on the Property at any time. The dangerous list includes, but is not limited, to Pit Bull Terriers, Alaskan Malamutes, Rottweilers, Akitas, Chow Chows, American Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Wolf-hybrids, Perro de Presa Canario or any mix of the above lineage. Pets may not be tied to trees or left unattended when on the Association property. Pet owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of pet waste as well as repairing any and all Property damage caused by their pet. Failure to do so will result in subsequent fining. Any animal that bites or attacks any person regardless of reason or cause must be immediately removed from the property and the Pet Owner assumes all responsibility and liability.
5. PARKING. All vehicles including Owners, Guests, and Long Term Occupants must be parked in the garage or on the Unit Owner’s driveway. Any motorized conveyance is considered a vehicle. Vehicles parked on the driveway must not inhibit the access of another Owner and may not block entry to another Unit and must have valid registration and tags at all times. All vehicles must be in operational order at all times. All commercial vehicles must be either parked inside a garage or at the amenities parking lot. Parking in the amenities parking lot requires a parking permit, which may be obtained by contacting the Management Company. Law Enforcement vehicles are excluded.
Boats may only be parked on a driveway for 24 hours and only once every 90 days. Absolutely no parking on the grass. Vehicles parked on the grass will be towed without warning and at the vehicle owner’s expense. Any damage to landscaping and/or irrigation will be charged to Unit Owner. No overnight parking permitted on any street within the Association. Vehicles parked on the street between the hours of Midnight and 6:00am will be towed. Vehicles parked on the street will be towed without warning and at the vehicle owner’s expense. Parking at the Amenities Parking Lot requires prior approval of the Board of Directors along with a Parking Permit. All Parking Permits are at the sole discretion of the Board of Directors, including but not limited to the allowance for the parking of commercial vehicles.
POOL - For consideration of all Owners, safety and hygiene the following rules apply to use of pool: 1. Hours of use are limited to those between dawn and dusk. 2. All users of the pool do so at their own risk, there are no lifeguards on duty. 3. No unaccompanied minors under the age of 15 are permitted in the pool or pool area. 4. A shower must be taken before entering the pool. 5. Proper swimming attire is required. 6. Running or shouting in the pool area is prohibited. 7. Chairs and Lounges are to be covered with a towel during use. 8. Chairs and Lounges cannot be reserved for someone not there. 9. All personal items must be removed from the pool area when leaving. 10. No glass items are allowed in the pool area. 11. All trash caused by Owners, Tenants and/or their Guests must removed upon leaving. 12. Do not prop pool gate open. 13. Pets are not permitted in the pool area.
TENNIS COURTS - 1. Hours of use are limited to those between dawn and dusk. 2. No unaccompanied minors under the age of 15. 3. Proper tennis attire is required. (Wet bathing suits are not permitted) 4. Chairs and benches are to be left clean and in proper location for the next players. 5. All personal items must be removed from tennis court area when leaving. 6. No glass items are allowed in the tennis court area. 7. All trash caused by Owners, Tenants and/or their Guests must removed upon leaving. 8. Courts may be used in two-hour increments and surrendered to another waiting user after two hours. 9. Pets are not permitted in the Tennis Courts.
7. POOL GATE KEY POLICY. All Tenants, Guests and Invitees must acquire a pool gate key from the Unit Owner. Only a Unit Owner can request a pool gate key from the Association. There is a $100 non-refundable fee for each pool key.
8. EXTERIOR IMPROVEMENTS AND MAINTENANCE. No Unit Owner shall cause or allow improvements or changes of any kind to any Common Elements or the exterior of the Unit, including but not limited to, painting or other decorating of any nature, electrical wiring, plumbing, television antenna, machinery, air conditioning Units or in any manner changing the appearance of any portion of the exterior of the Unit, Limited Common Elements or Common Elements without obtaining the prior written consent of the Board of Directors. No Unit Owner shall cause anything to become affixed or attached to, hung, displayed or placed on the exterior walls, doors, balconies or windows of any Unit, Building, Common Elements or Limited Common Elements (including, but not limited to, awnings, signs, storm shutters, screens, furniture, fixtures and equipment), without the prior written consent of the Board of Directors. WINDOWS. No aluminum foil or reflective material may be placed on any Unit glass unless approved by the Board of Directors. Draperies that show to the outside must be white in color. Garage windows may only be covered with white Venetian blinds and must be kept in good condition. OUTDOOR FURNITURE. Outdoor furniture may only be placed on a Unit Owner’s deck or in their designated courtyard. No furniture may be placed on the Association property. COURTYARD LIGHTING. Clear lights only if visible from outside, and must be approved by the Association prior to installation. COURTYARD SCREENING. No privacy screening permitted. All screens are the unit owner’s responsibility to maintain and replace. All screens must be kept in good condition all times. Only typical screen mesh material is permitted. GRILLS. The use of a gas/propane barbecue grill is permitted only within the Unit Owner’s personal courtyard. DEBRIS. Each Owner is responsible for clearing debris from their deck. PLANTINGS. No Unit Owner may plant or grow and any type of shrubbery, flower, tree, vine, or other plant life other than replacement of like kind outside Unit without prior written consent of the Board of Directors. No more than 3 matching pots flanking the door or along the courtyard wall or driveway are permitted. No vines or plants are permitted to grow on the walls of any unit. Pots must be moved during the threat of any tropical storm or hurricane. EXTERIOR DOORS, GARAGE DOORS AND SCREEN DOORS. Exterior doors must be approved by the Board of Directors prior to installation. Must comply with the existing standard doors. HOLIDAY ILLUMINATIONS. Holiday decorations are permitted for a maximum of ninety (90) days, from October 15th to January 15th annually for each Unit Owner. Exterior decorations must be removed by January 15th. The Association at the Unit Owner’s expense will remove any decorations remaining after that date. Subsequent fines may also be charged to the Unit Owner. All decorations must be stored within a Unit. No decorations are to impede any repairs/maintenance of any exterior unit, building or grounds. PAINTING. Painting of the inside of the courtyard is a Unit Owner cost and must not be visible from the Unit exterior. Painting of the exterior is prohibited. Roof walls are not to be painted any other color than the building color. FIXTURES AND FURNISHINGS. Lawn ornaments are not permitted. Hoses, pictures, decorations and maintenance items are to be stored inside Unit. Only six (6) lawn lights are permitted only within a planting bed along the courtyard wall and must be installed straight and kept in working order. Not to impede the landscapers working.
9. NUISANCES & EXCESSIVE NOISE. No nuisances shall be allowed on the Condominium Property, nor shall any use or practice be allowed which is a source of annoyance to other residents or occupants of Units or which interferes with the peaceful possession or proper use of the Condominium Property by residents or occupants. Owners or occupants shall not make or permit or cause any disturbing noises by themselves, their family, friends, invitees or guests. Owners or occupants shall not play upon or suffer to be played upon any musical instrument, or operate a phonograph, or a television, or a radio loudspeaker, in such manner as may disturb other Owners or occupants.
10. ADVERTISEMENT. No advertising, sign, solicitation or notice relating to the conduct or operation of any business or profession of any Owner or occupant shall be publicly displayed on any condominium or the Common Area premises without the prior written consent of the Board of Directors. Realtor “For Sale,” By Owner, Open House, Automobile, Garage Sale and related signs are prohibited except for one continuous two-day period up to two times per year with approval by the Board of Directors.
11. HURRICANE. A Unit Owner who plans to be absent during the hurricane season must prepare the Unit prior to departure by designating a responsible individual or firm to care for the Unit should the Unit suffer hurricane damage. The name and phone number of the responsible individual or firm must be furnished to the Association prior to departure.
12. HURRICANE SHUTTERS. Only clear shutters may remain on the triangle windows from June 1st – October 31st. From November 1st to May 31st shutters may only be installed 48 hours prior to an impending storm and must be removed 48 hours once the threat of the storm has passed. All other shutters must be kept open unless and impending storm is approaching and must be opened 48 hours once the threat of the storm has passed. All roll-up shutters or fabric must be White or Beige in color.
13. GARBAGE. Garbage, recyclables, rubbish and trash shall be kept within the garage or on the air conditioning pad kept out of sight. Bins are to be placed at the curb after 6:00 PM of the day prior to collection. Collection days are Tuesday for trash and Friday for trash and recyclable. These days are subject to change. No incineration of such is permitted.
14. BASKETBALL HOOPS. All basketball hoops when not in use must be placed inside a garage.
15. FLAGS. Any unit owner may install one United States flag on the wall at either end of the overhead garage door. The flag may not be any larger than 3’ x 5’ and must be kept in good condition.
16. SCREEN DOORS. Must be white aluminum.
17. SATELLITE DISHES. Only one satellite dish permitted per unit.
18. FIREWORKS. Because fireworks and associates flammable/explosive material can be deemed dangerous, such devices are not permitted in the community.
19. GARAGE SALES. All Garage sales require prior approval of the Board of Directors.
20. AIR CONDITIONING. All homes were constructed with central air conditioning units. Therefore, the installation of external/window air conditioners in any window of a unit is not permitted.
21. SPEEDING/STOP SIGNS. The speed limit in the community is 15 mph. We have many children in the community who play outside, as well as adults and children who walk or ride bicycles in the community. For the benefit of all in our community, please do not speed, and please obey stop signs. Ask your visitors and service people to abide by the speed limit as well. If you see someone excessively speeding, please give the property manager their license plate number or vehicle description if possible. Please do not take matters into your own hands.
22. LAKE. The lake in the community is meant for visual enjoyment only. Please do not fish or swim. Please monitor children near the lake.
VIOLATIONS. In the event of a violation of the provisions of the Declaration, the Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws or these Rules and Regulations, which is not corrected within ten (10) days after notice from the Association to the Unit Owner to correct said violation, the Association may take such action as it may deem appropriate, including the imposition of fines, or the institution of legal action, to correct the violation. Nothing contained in this paragraph shall be construed to require that the Association furnish notice to any Unit Owner of his failure to pay any Assessment, sum or other charge due to the Association.